Oh my Gosh. That was just awesome. Haha. I loved the way they incorporated the symbols and how they perceived Daisy as the girl she really is. No sugar coating anything. Just bravo.
If I did not read The Great Gatsby, I would be like, WHO'S DAISY?! Very cool! This little rap definitely sums up Gatsby's inner feelings. Gatsby should blast this in his room, but he can't. ):
I saw this on facebook haha. Once he got to the "under T.J.'s eyes" part I was just like "Ohh snap, what a beast". It's so clever how he uses the symbols and everything and still makes it rhyme :D
LIKE! This is a creative way to showcase the symbols and main points of The Great Gatsby. I'm going to look this up again when reviewing for the AP test on the books we read. Thanks for the video!
I love this video! They also wrote one just about their Aplit class. They're really good (at least in my opinion) I like when they say " just like Nick's last name, I could take every Carraway." It's so cute! -Erin
Oh my Gosh. That was just awesome. Haha. I loved the way they incorporated the symbols and how they perceived Daisy as the girl she really is. No sugar coating anything. Just bravo.
ReplyDeletei think we shoulda liked watched this right b4 we read the book. maybe that woulda helped me a little
ReplyDelete-Kelvin
If I did not read The Great Gatsby, I would be like, WHO'S DAISY?! Very cool! This little rap definitely sums up Gatsby's inner feelings. Gatsby should blast this in his room, but he can't. ):
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty awesome. Haha :D
ReplyDeleteI like the violin xP!!
I saw this on facebook haha. Once he got to the "under T.J.'s eyes" part I was just like "Ohh snap, what a beast". It's so clever how he uses the symbols and everything and still makes it rhyme :D
ReplyDeleteVery interesting
ReplyDeleteLIKE! This is a creative way to showcase the symbols and main points of The Great Gatsby.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to look this up again when reviewing for the AP test on the books we read. Thanks for the video!
I love this video! They also wrote one just about their Aplit class. They're really good (at least in my opinion) I like when they say " just like Nick's last name, I could take every Carraway." It's so cute!
ReplyDelete-Erin
This is funny. I should put this on my Ipod.
ReplyDeleteThat was very... unusual
ReplyDelete^^^^
ReplyDeleteI'm making flashcards, and I saw Michael's comment. Couldn't help but laugh. LOL.
lol very creative.
ReplyDelete