Friday, March 18, 2011

Thursday March 18, 2011

Hi all! I hope you had a fun time listening to the senior's exhibitions.

For Tuesday, You will have about 30 minutes to work on the final touches of your presentation. Your group needs to turn in the outline with the basic facts of your presentation to me as well as copies of the poems. (one per poet will be fine)

Also, remember your final drafts are due by the start of class.

And remember to keep reading your outside reading book!!

Have a good weekend!!

Ms. Moss

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Moss. Sorry, but I was absent yesterday, and wasn't sure how to find you today with all the senior ex stuff going on, so I was wondering if you could maybe post the poetry assignment, or possibly email it. (I also apologize that I don't have your email written down, or I would have asked through that.) Thanks, and sorry for any trouble this may have caused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we have too much work for this week. Ugh. Very scared.

    ReplyDelete