Hi everyone,
Greetings from baby world, where sleep is scarce but love is abundant.
I just wanted to wish every one of you GOOD LUCK on the AP exam next week. I have confidence that you all have the skills and knowledge to rock that test. You can do it!
-Ms. Scher
Hi, Ms. Scher! It's good to hear from you. Ms. Moss is a really nice teacher (shhh that's a secret. Ummm, the rest of the class still thinks about you at odd times, but we're doing pretty okay. hope having a baby is somewhat fun. okay bye!
ReplyDeleteCJ
Hey Ms. Scher! We all really miss you. :[ Class just isn't the same without your humor you know? I hope you and your baby Lily are doing good! The AP Test is this week and I know I'm really scared for it. I don't feel like I'm a strong enough writer to tackle the prompts. :/
ReplyDeleteAws, we miss you, Ms. Scher! I'm prepared, I think because Ms. Moss has given us a lot of MC practice and I went from getting 3/14 to 7/14, which is an improvement! I think..
ReplyDelete