Monday, August 1, 2011

First day of school

Hi students-
School is approaching quickly, isn't it? On the first day of school, please come with your rough and final draft (typed) of your poem based on Wide Sargasso Sea. Rest assured--we will discuss this book, along with Jane Eyre, at great length, so if you feel confused or frustrated, you will have a chance to understand these novels better.

You will have a test on literary terms and mythology on the first day of school. There is always a chance that I will throw in some questions on the summer reading as well.

See you in two weeks.

Ms. Scher

3 comments:

  1. Ms.Scher, did you get my email that I sent to your school email account?
    - Jeremae H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremae-
    I have not checked my school email all summer. Can you please send it to karenscher@gmail.com? Thanks.

    Ms. Scher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ms. Scher. I just created a new account for g-mail. If you can see this post, then I'm pretty sure it works.

    ReplyDelete