Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Excused Late Work

In my course guidelines, it clearly states the following:

Excused Absences:
If you miss class, you must turn in the work the following school day. You must also come see me immediately to receive your assignment.

If you were absent on Friday and you did not turn in your work today, you will lose points. In the future, I will not accept work two days after it was due. You must hand in the work the following school day, not the next time we meet.

4 comments:

  1. Can we have our class syllabuses back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to return it if you tell me who you are. Regardless, I went over this in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Scher, I have a quick question about the extra credit. Are we allowed to use bullet points when putting the name of the college and the majors they offer?

    ReplyDelete