Tuesday, July 9, 2013

AP Scores

Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a joyful and restful summer. This is the week when you can access your AP scores here: https://apscore.collegeboard.org/scores. Best of luck to all of you! I won't be able to access the scores until Thursday, so if you'd like to share your scores with me, feel free to email me at scheroceana@gmail.com. I'd love to hear how you are, and how you did on the test!

-Ms. Scher

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Scher! My summer has been pretty good so far. How about you? You've probably seen my score by now, but... I was wondering, do they just give you the number score or can you see what you got on all the essays and how you did on the multiple choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Scher!!! I am in AP government right now teehee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope New Jersey is treating you well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nekeisha and Hannah. Pay attention in class! And nice to hear from you. New York City is treating us well. I am at home with our new baby, Rosie Say hi to everyone for me!

    ReplyDelete