Friday, December 14, 2012

Final Exam--Review and Tips

Your final exam will be on Tuesday. It will consist of four passages (two poems and two prose), with 44 multiple choice questions total. You will have 80 minutes to complete the exam.

For review, I gave you two passages of multiple choice. After you finish, check here for the answers:

Kate Chopin "The Kiss"
259. e
260. d
261. d
262. c
263. e
264. b
265. e
266. a
267. d
268. e

"Fair flower, that does so comely grow..."
14. a
15. b
16. c
17. e
18. a
19. b
20. c
21. a
22. d
23. e
24. c
25. b
26. d
27. c
28. d

4 comments:

  1. There was no #268.

    And just wondering, which one did everyone do better on? I did better on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that--I took it off the practice exam because it covered literary terms we haven't gotten to yet.

    ReplyDelete